| 'absəloot |
- not qualified or diminished in any way; total.
- (of powers or rights) not subject to any limitation; unconditional.
- (the absolute) (philosophy) that which exists without being dependent on anything else.
- concept of an unconditional reality which transcends limited, conditional, everyday existence.
Storytelling is at the heart of the shared human experience. We are a group of storytellers who provoke and inspire people through our love of the art of film. Absolute Content creates filmed stories for every screen imaginable. From TVCs to branded entertainment, pre-rolls and social, we produce stories that change the way people perceive the world.
| kən'tɛnt |
- in a state of peaceful happiness.
- the things that are held or included in something.
- the amount of a particular constituent occurring in a substance.
Absolute Content partner with brands such as Samsung, Colgate, CommBank, Tourism Tasmania, Selleys, OKI, Nestle, Glenfiddich, American Express, KFC, Bupa, Systane, Zurich, Cascade, RSPCA, Seresto, Mitsubishi, Bluescope, Allianz, Purina, Guide Dogs, Fairfax, Alcon and The Guardian.